- All bookings must be paid for in GBP and in advance of the event.
- Invoice Payment Terms: strictly 30 days from invoice date
- To be eligible for any member rates, organisations (and a BPF Futures member if a BPF Futures rate is advertised) must be members of the British Property Federation (BPF) / Scottish Property Federation (SPF) at the time of booking and at the time of the event.
- We reserve the right to change the applicable rates for your booking where you or your organisation do not qualify for the discounted rate.
- Should you be unable to attend an event we would welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra charge. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com no later than two working days prior to the event.
- Cancellation charges will apply as follows:
- More than 60 days before the event: full refund
- Between 60 and 30 days before the event: 50% cancellation fee
- Within 30 days of event: 100% cancellation fee
- Speaker details are correct at the time of booking, however, may be subject to change which is out of the control of the organisers.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone an event and will refund or defer all booking invoices paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement.
- The BPF/SPF reserves the right to refuse entry to a delegate for non-payment or failure to comply with the BPF’s/SPF’s Statement of Principles.
- Partner events are not covered by the BPF’s/SPF’s terms and conditions, please refer directly to the third-party organiser when booking a partner event