Tax Relief Tips – for property developers, owners and occupiers
This series is about navigating the complex world of property taxation to make use of statutory allowances as they are intended to be used and undertaking transactions in ways that can help to identify available reliefs, complying with the legislation and current guidance.
The tax world is complex – careful planning can avoid paying more tax than necessary with consequential increases in bottom line profits and investment values.
- Maximising capital allowances
- Maximising Land Remediation Relief
- Mitigating the impact of VAT
- Maximising Research and Development Credits
This course has been specially arranged to take account of any changes announced in the 2022 Spring Budget and any resulting implications for property development, investment and values.
It features tax reliefs that enhance the bottom-line profitability and improve cashflow. The speakers will highlight key areas of how adopting a tax-friendly approach to property works, how to avoid unforeseeable losses in entitlements, how to identify potential allowances which may improve working capital and, importantly, how to maximise on the post-tax position, enhancing the appeal to funders and investors.
- 20 ways to improve working capital by saving tax
- Capital Allowances and cash benefits including the temporary super-deduction and special rate allowance
- Land Remediation Relief – opportunities for developers and investors, and optimising returns to increase the appeal of investment
- Research and Development – tax credits for innovation in design and construction
- Bottom line – how the statutory reliefs enhance the bottom line
- Budget 2022 changes
Session 1: Capital Allowances and Land Remediation Relief / Tuesday, 17 May 2022, 10.00 - 11.15
Session 2: VAT and Research & Development (R&D) Credits / Thursday, 19 May 2022, 10.00 - 11.15
Unable to attend all sessions or joining partway through? Recordings will be available for all registrants