A detailed four-part online series chaired by Dan Mitchell, Planning Partner at Barton Willmore. A CONCISE, PRACTICAL and COMPREHENSIVE briefing on HOW IT ALL WORKS – from site finding to funding and from construction to disposal.
This is an ideal series for everyone who needs a quick, reliable briefing on property development and wants to recognise the pitfalls and problems BEFORE the problems find them. Suitable for developers, planners, landowners, construction and project managers and their legal and real estate advisers.
- In four detailed sessions, this online series will cover:
- The fundaments of getting started – site finding, the developer’s roles and responsibilities, working out occupier demand, finance and appointing professionals
- Working within the planning system – regulations … pre-applications … appeals … consent
- The development teams – what they do … how they work … project delivery
- The design and construction aspects
- Valuation and financing
- Watertight legal agreements
- No important area will be overlooked – all interpretation will be practical and relevant to real world market conditions using illustrative examples
- Sessions of 75 minutes each, including answers to questions from participants on the challenges they are facing and on the opportunities being created. Sessions start at 10.00am and run to 11.15am
- Unable to attend all sessions or joining partway through? Recordings will be available for all registrants
Session 1: Wednesday, 6 October 2021 / Getting Started – The Fundamentals
Session 2: Friday, 8 October 2021 / The Development Team – Who are They? What do They Actually Do? How do you Manage Them?
Session 3: Wednesday, 13 October 2021 / Valuation
Session 4: Wednesday, 20 October 2021 / Financing Development
To view the full course summary and timings, click here.
The HS Property Hub is offering the BPF community a £100 off discount if the code BPF100 is used when registering.